Friday, January 27, 2012

Friday Fusic


   Hello My Lovely Fashion Followers,

The usual club tracks have been switched this week to a more indie artist flavor.

Even though club music is definitely my go-to type of music because it gets me pumped and excited, once in a while I come across these really nice soulful songs that just take me to another world. Music is such an important part of my life, actually. Different songs even give me inspiration for new outfit ideas! I hope you all enjoy this week’s F.usic tracks as much as I do!

If you were expecting dance tracks, don't you worry. I also have stacked up on new electronic/house downloads that are sooo addicting. I can't wait to put those up. I tried hard to fight the urge to just put them up today, but I had to switch it up a little. 

1. Nicholas Jaar ft. Scout Larue - With just one glance 


2. Gotye ft. Kimbra - Somebody that I used to know


3. Jamie Woon - Night air (kind of Clubby) 


Until next time, Happy Friday Everyone!
-Anna xx



***A REMINDER:
 If you are new to my blog – ‘F.USIC’ is my combination of Fashionable-Music. I always thought fashion and music went hand in hand. Maybe because they both need a certain artistic flare…I try to have all the tracks I post be very edgy, and cool; something you can listen to to get you pumped for a party, relax on the beach with your cocktail, or whatever else the occasion may be.  I try not to put anything mainstream. I like celebrating the lesser known artists and underground tracks.  And I will try my very best to keep it that way. :-) 

No comments:

Post a Comment