Thursday, February 2, 2012

Betsey Johnson Gives a Sneak Peak.

So many updates, where shall I begin?   

Here's a little treat for Betsey Johnson lovers. The fashion designer herself posted to fans from her facebook page on January 25th with a sneak peak at some shoes that will be out for the 2012 spring collection.  

       She writes: "Love these heels? Watch out for 'em this Spring!" 

source:  http://www.facebook.com/xobetseyjohnson
Can I just point out two things...Patent leather is still in - YES!!! I am so excited about that. And second, the pointed-toe is slowly coming back. That metal stiletto heel is FIERCE! I am definitely thinking about getting myself a pair of those babies. I hope when the spring collection is available there are other colors to choose from! 

Be back in a jiff with another fashion post! xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment