Sunday, January 15, 2012

Saying Goodbye to 2011.

Hello Fashion Followers, 
I know what a bad person I have been with not keeping up with my blog. But I have a completely logical reason for why I haven't updated in so long. First, there was the chaos I'd like to call 'Finals Week.' It was a really hard semester so I really had to give 110% to that. Then, of course I had to pack to go home to NY for Christmas for a very short 3-week visit. I am usually there for 2 months, so I would've had plenty of time to update...Being that it was short and sweet, i spent most of my time away from the computer, and with family and friends. 


I am happy that 2011 has come and gone. I think it was a weird year. Nothing really spectacular happened, except the creation of this blog, of course. :-) I am hopeful for great things to come this year. I'm Graduating in June, and I am moving back to New York for good. And once I move back I hope to start a new health regime to workout my body and mind. Eating clean, fitness and dancing, and having time to work on my spirituality. I know that sounds funny, but there is nothing better than having a clear, peaceful mind to give you the motivation to enjoy the moments of every-day life. 


Lastly, I hope 2012 will bring more fashion updates and exciting new trends! 
See you all in the next post, and Happy New Year! 
__________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment