Saturday, October 29, 2011

Wish List: Jackets

Same story, different day. Updates have been slow, as it seems my pocket can't handle endless shopping. It also has been hard to find inspiration, when you know you can't afford to buy all the new looks. It takes real skill to pick out a certain item out of all the amazing new trends and hope that it is the one that will be timeless and wearable over and over again. 

Starting my Holiday Spirit with 'wish list: jackets' I put together some of the new jacket trends we will be seeing this winter! Of course I would love all of them, but we shall see how Santa treats me this year! ahahah

Click for larger image

My absolute favorites of this list is #'s - 1, 4, 6, and 8.

But I have to say I am loving the new shag faux fux style that is coming out this year.
Bohemian Chic feels soo good to dress up in! There is something about that era that is so artsy and expressive that is just cool to re-create.

What I forgot to put on the list is a faux fur leopard coat. That is because last winter I got one from Forever21 and luckily it is back in winter fashion, even more so than last year, therefore I didn't need to put that on my wishlist, since I already own one!

Out of all the coats, the most practical is the long trench and the black leather jacket. Those two coats can be used with a number of outfits year after year, and still look good.
So if I really had to choose, I would need to get a leather jacket. It's weird I don't already have one. And it is important that your leather jacket is light enough to be worn as an accessory piece to an outfit, and can look good in other seasons. Heavy leather jackets are only appropriate in winter.

What do you think about the jackets wish list? Which one is your favorite and why? 

Until next time, ~Happy Shopping
_________________________
1. Long pea/trench coat: Lulus
2. Sand cape coat: Charlotte russe
3. faux fur shag coat: Asos
4. Comfy suede and wool: Nasty Gal
5. Make love not war coat: Asos
6. Pointy shoulder leather jacket: Lulus
7. Leopard shrug: Betsy Johnson
8. Aztec w/ ribbon over-size sweater: Asos 

No comments:

Post a Comment