Sunday, September 18, 2011

Simple in Champagne.

Last night I attended a friend's wedding. And, as promised I have uploaded what I wore last night for this special occasion.

I titled this post, 'Simple in Champagne' because I didn't want to over-do it. I just wanted a simple, sophisticated look. Sometimes, the simpler the outfit, the classier. And that is exactly what I did to achieve this look.

Close-up of embellished shoulder

As you can see the dress has a lovely champagne/beige color and the embellishments are in black and silver. To dress this look up a little more I wore my black strappy platforms, one black ring with faux diamonds, and a silver ankle bracelet. 

I didn't feel that any necklace or long earrings were necessary because the embellished shoulder is an accessory in itself. Too much sparkle around the face would look too gaudy. 

1. Dress - Forever 21 
2. Shoes - Jessica Simpson collection 


A shopping trip is in order very soon! I need to start uploading some looks, I'm quite bored with my posts lately. I'm going to try to spice it up a little people!

1 comment:

  1. Love this look and I am loving on the little stool you are standing on with the neutral background;) Keepin' it fresh!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete