Tuesday, March 20, 2012

My New Obsession - The Denim Vest

Hello Fashion Followers,

Times have been rough in the money department, we know this. So instead of shopping like a maniac, which I usually dream about doing, I have bought one particular article of clothing that I can't get enough of. It is my denim vest! I don't know why, but it goes with practically everything I wear. At this point people are probably thinking, "Is she wearing that vest, again? What a dirt bag." But seriously, it is super cute and comfortable and most of all it gives that extra edginess to each outfit. 


Store: Stradivarius 32.00 Euro
I am also thinking about bedazzling the back of it, with jewels and studs. I am not sure what I want to do yet. Maybe a cross, or just outline a specific word. But that is a project for when I go back to NY so I can have my beautiful and creative sisters help me! 


How I wore it: 
Me and my girl Konstantina - Dancing the night away! :-)
MARCH 3, 2012

Click for larger image

Sunday Joyride - MARCH 18, 2012
click for larger image
You can't see the bottom of my outfit for March 18th, but I am wearing tight black pants and my combat boots. I try to stay away from wearing denim jeans when I am wearing a denim vest too. That is just a no-no to me. Other people might like it, but I find it hard to match two different denims together and actually make it look good. So if you are looking to buy a denim vest as well, your best bet is to wear it with a different color jean (pink or turquoise jeans are in now) or with classic black leggings! 


What do you all think about this look? Any good ideas of what I should do to bedazzle the back? Or should I just leave it plain and simple?

Until next time loveys, ~Happy Shopping xx
_______________________________
UPDATE:
DENIM WITH FLORAL PRINT!

4 comments:

  1. iiiiiiiiiiiii loveeeeeeeeeeeeeee those shoes!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!!!!! Thank you so much! I have gotten so many compliments on them in america and in Greece! I got them around christmas time from
    www.charlotterusse.com I don't know if they have them anymore! But they are unbelievably comfortable!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. teleio!!!!!! =)) (kwnstantina)

    ReplyDelete
  4. agaph mou!!! Euxaristw poly!!!!!!! <3

    ReplyDelete