Friday, May 13, 2011

Style Showcase

Crop tops/bustier style are totally in this year! I would love me some.
Check out a few CROP TOPS FROM THE TOP SHOP :-D


Click for larger image


O' How I long to get these!!! I wouldn't be able to choose though, they are both deliciously sexy!
If you are looking for a better bargain, I am pretty sure H&M started putting out their own line of bra/crop tops. So instead of about $50.00 (above) you might be paying $15.99 (below), yummy.


I just don't know how confident I could be wearing this out!
I would also consider putting a very low cut slub-knit top over it, if you rather not be so revealing! 
___________________________________________________________________
UPDATE: APRIL 19, 2012
Looks like the crop-top is still alive and well this year! 
The styles above may not be available but there are plenty of new crop-tops to go around!

DENIM
STUDDED
LEATHERETTE
Store: BLANCO $.9.99

What do you all think... 
Last year's crop-tops or this year's styles?

3 comments:

  1. Where did you find these? I'm looking for cheap ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kelsie,

    I found them at top shop and H&M. But since this post was from May 2011, I doubt they will still be selling these exact styles. It might even be hard to find this type of crop top anywhere, since it was more last spring. But I will look around for you and if i can find anything good I will re-post under this comment with a link you can click.

    This page in particular gets a lot of views, which I can see from my blog stats. I guess search engines bring girls here looking for crop tops....They are extremely cute though, I can understand the fuss!

    xx
    Anna S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The H&M pink/tan one is SO cute. I wish this was still available. Ever see one pop up somewhere... bourget.ashley@gmail.com :)

    ReplyDelete